https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Thursday, September 10, 2026

Seize the Birthday Jules - Add a Sentiment Strip


My card for STB for the month of September. Our host is Jules and she would like us to add a sentiment strip on our cards.  Come have a look at all of the wonderful inspiration created by our DTs.

I used Gina K's Strawberry Harvest Embossing Folder and Stencil with her inks.
I believe the sentiment is also Gina's.




If you're not a toppings kinda person, well...you can just

stick with our usual "Anything Goes" Birthday!
The choice is yours!


is our Surprise Party Guest for the remainder of the year.
Welcome Stacey


Thanks for stopping by.




3 comments:

Maria said...

Oh, I didn't realize that was an embossing folder at first until i read your description! Perfect coloring on the strawberries and leaves, so pretty! Such a lovely card, Linda!!

Chris Dring said...

Such a pretty card!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

How pretty!!