https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Tuesday, September 6, 2022

AAA Cards #223


I am hoping to play in my craft room more and get into a routine entering card challenges.
It is bittersweet as the triplets just started Pre-School for the first time today. The last 4 years my sister and I used to babysit for them 2 days a week to help mom and dad out.  They will be going 4 days a week and so won't have that time together.  They are only 10 minutes away so we should still see them often and I'm sure mom & dad will want some date nights.  The post before this one is on their first day. 
Anyway, so it has been a really long time since I have entered AAA Cards challenge.  Here is my card.
I masked the sides and used Gina K's inks to blend the strip.  Used Gina K's Friendly Silhouettes stamp set and Clearly Besotted Butterfly Wishes for the sentiment.





Thanks for stopping by.




6 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What a beautiful way to express your sympathies. Fabulous card, Linda! I hope the little ones have a great year! I took care of our granddaughter during the day from the time she was a newborn until she started school. She's in second grade now. It's hard to find a new normal when you don't have your little sidekick everyday. Hang in there!

Loll said...

Gorgeous, colourful sky behind your silhouette flowers, Lin. Beautiful sympathy card. xx

ÅsaJ said...

This is so beautiful! Love your inkblending! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

Bonnie said...

I always love to see your sponging and this is a perfect silhouette to place on it!

Trina P. said...

Oooh, I love those colours. Gorgeous and CAS-tacular!

Maria said...

Love the pretty inked colors and silhouette! A very beautiful card, Linda!