https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Monday, May 3, 2021

Color Hues Challenge #17 Red & Orange




A card for Color Hues

Oops, the green is not a neutral color, Duh
This was made with Prisma colors and Gamsol, with a technique shown by Gina K on her Stamp & Chats.
I white embossed and then blended the lighter color on the flowers and leaves.  Then I colored a darker color with pencils and blended them out with Gamso.  Love how this one turned out.  Used Gina K.s Love at All Times with Gina's inks.  PTI's Keep It Simple Thinking of  You.



Thanks for stopping by.



7 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

This is absolutely GORGEOUS Lin...LOVE it!!! Your coloring is fabulous and you should be very proud of it! Perfect way to use the red and orange!! Hugs. :0)

Loll said...

WOW! Gorgeous colouring Lin!! LOVE your beautiful shaded flowers with the yellow lighting in the background. AMAZING work, my friend! xx

Kristie Goulet said...

This is gorgeous! Great coloring. Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

Nancy said...

This is soooooo pretty Linda! I just love how it turned out too! I am so sad to tell you this, but over at Color Hues we don't allow green as a neutral. We have the neutrals listed in our guidelines tab. I am really sorry! I hope you will consider making another one just like it as it is an outstanding card! I felt I needed to be upfront with you, I hope you understand. Please do not remove it as it is too pretty not to share. HUGS!

Lindsey said...

What a beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Color Hues! (Even with the green... wink.)

Tracey McNeely said...

Oh my Linda this is such a gorgeous card! Thank you for joining us this challenge at the Color Hues!

cm said...

Echoing the others: your flowers are gorgeous! Blown away by your pencil colouring! WOW! Thank you for sharing your artistry in the Color Hues gallery!
~carol