https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Monday, May 17, 2021

Color Hue #18 Purple & Teal


A chance to enter into Color Hues again.  And this time I don't have an extra color. Lol

This is a stamp, stencil set that I borrowed from Colleen after playing with her for the day.  It is Taylored Expressions Butterfly Wishes.  Used Gina K's inks and Master Layout #1 oval.  The single butterfly is Rubberneck Butterflies are Free.



Thanks for stopping by.




7 comments:

nancy littrell said...

Beautiful and thoughtful sympathy card, Lin. I Love your butterflies and soft color combo. Perfect for the color hue challenge, my friend. Love and Hugs..Nancy

Birgit said...

What a pretty color combo. Your card is beautiful Linda!

Brenda in IN said...

This is lovely, Linda. I love the colors and those are such pretty butterflies. They made a great sympathy card.

Bonnie said...

Gorgeous two-toned butterflies, Lin!

Colleen said...

Love your card my friend! And especially all those butterflies!! I made a card for this challenge using your stencils!!

Cindy Beach said...

Linda, Your two toned butterflies are so so pretty! The pretty oval and dainty border are a perfect focal point. Love you card! Thanks for playing along at Color Hues.

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful card Lin, always love butterflies!