https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Sunday, March 25, 2018

Update on the Happy Couple and the Triplets


The happy couple in the hospital....

 Ramie has been in the hospital for two weeks today.  They have scheduled their C-section for April 26th, the day after her birthday.  She is being monitored twice a day and the babies are doing well.  Baby girl is 2 lbs 2 oz., boys are 1 lb 13 oz and 1 lb 11 oz.  So all have grown.  She is starting her 28th week this week and that was the goal, but hope to go to 32 weeks.  Please still keep them in your prayers.
If anyone is interested they are on Instagram - mightymultiples.


Thanks for stopping by.




11 comments:

Loll said...

Great news that the babies are all growing and that Ramie has reached 28 weeks. Sending love and positive thoughts as time goes on ... must be very slow for Ramie! :) Thanks for keeping us up-to-date Linda!! xx

Darnell said...

I am definitely keeping them in my prayers, Lin! Thank you so much for the good-news update! Ramie looks fantastic! Keep the updates coming!! Mwah and big hugs, Darnell

Bonnie said...

I'm so glad the babies are growing and being monitored closely! Prayers continue. Mom & Dad look so happy! Thanks for the update.

Marcia Hill said...

Thanks for the update and so glad to hear that the babies are growing! Will continue to send lots of prayers their way!! 😊

Greta said...

How wonderful things are going well! Fingers crossed they make it to 32 weeks!

Colleen said...

It's getting exciting, Lin!!

Patti said...

Thanks a bunch!! for the update. I continue to hold ALL of you in my prayers!! : ) It is very exciting! Ramie looks totally amazing!

BIG (((Hugs)))
Patti

Birgit said...

Hi Linda~ I'm so glad to hear that everyone is doing well and that the little ones are growing. I'm continuing to keep you all in my prayers!

Nancy said...

Hi Linda! Thanks for the email so I didn't miss this post! Oh Bless her heart! She looks like she is doing well. My fingers are tripled crossed with lots of prayers too that she can hold those babies in there as long as possible. Is she hooked up to anything? I was on Magnesium Sulfate for 5 weeks. It makes you burn from the inside out. It wasn't pleasant but it works! HUGS!! Tell Ramie she looks incredible!!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Linda thank for the note on the update! How wonderful that things are going well and so very exciting! I will keep her in my prayers that those wee babies stay in there as long as they can . Thanks for the update!

Mona Pendleton said...

Oh my Linda ~ how exciting for your family! Happy to hear all is well! Keeping all of you in my thoughts and prayers!