https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Friday, March 23, 2018

CAS Mix Up March 2018 Acetate & Birthday Card for my Grandson, Brennan

Today is my only grandson's birthday and he is 15 years old.   However, he will be the only boy  just for another month when his triplet cousins will be born, 2 boys and a girl.
This card is also for the CAS Mix Up challenge and I am getting it in just under the wire.
I am not very good at making shaker cards, but thought I would give it a try.  I really have to think about it when making one.  I don't like to think that hard.  Lol...


PTI's Birthday Balloons in CP inks.  Keep it Simple Birthday
HAI sequins


Thanks for stopping by.




8 comments:

Mac Mable said...

What a fun shaker card and such fun colours with the balloons and stars. Thank you for joining in over at The CAS Mix Up Challenge. Wow! to the impending arrival of the triplets in the family x

Patti said...

That is sweet he'll love this and you'll get to enjoy him shaking it up!! : )

No news is good news?? Is your DIL in the hospital yet or does she get to be home still? Still praying for them!!

Patti

Loll said...

Awesome shaker card Linda. Brendan is going to love this! The balloons are so fun with the stamped star design and more stars on the card base. Great work using acetate! I know what you mean about thinking hard how to put shaker cards together ... that's why you won't see a lot of them on my blog either! :) Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up! xx

You must be so excited about the triplets arrival. Not long now! :)

Birgit said...

Your balloon shaker card turned out awesome and I'm sure your grandson will love it!
So happy to hear that your d-i-l is doing well. The triplets will be here before you know it! If you need extra arms for holding, you know where to find me. ;0)

Bonnie said...

I'm not good at shaker cards either, Linda! I find them frustrating but I so love the results! I love the bright colored shaker sequins and the fun balloons! A great way for your grandson to celebrate his birthday and his last days of being the one and only grandson!

Bonnie said...

And thank you for sharing with us again at CAS Mix Up!

Susan said...

You say you're not very good at making shaker cards but I think this is fabulous!! Great colours of sequins inside the shaker, and great balloons and stars! Thanks so much for joining in again at CAS Mix Up.

nancy littrell said...

Such a fun and colorful shaker card, Linda. Your shaker card turned out beautifully. So pleased you joined us at CAS Mix Up. Hugs...