https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Monday, June 12, 2017

PTI's Create Along with Us June, 2017 & Project with my Son


A card for this month's Create Along With Us 
I used Doodlie Do with Berry Sorbet, Summer Sunrise & Spring Moss
Sentiment is Wonderful Words, Birthday
Some Nuvo Jewell Drops All were Lemoncello.

I chose this card below made by Heather.  I just thought the colors were so pretty.
IMG_4319

My youngest son, Brad is getting re-married on Saturday, the 17th.  I am so excited and happy for him.  He called on Thursday and asked if I could help him make this gift for his fiance, Ramie.  She is just such a special person and we love her.   These are the papers she used to make up the table going into the wedding.
I think he thought we would just whip this out in 15 minutes or so, but it took us about 2-1/2 hours.  It was a fun project for us. 

Thanks for stopping by.


12 comments:

Birgit said...

What a wonderful take on Heather's card Lin! I almost used this card for my inspiration as well but decided to use the Market Street kit that arrived in my mailbox on Friday instead. Your framed art is fabulous and so thoughtful! I'm sure she'll just love it. I got a good chuckle out of your 25 hour project. ;0) Hope your week is fabulous my friend!

Patti said...

Love! your take on Heather's card!! the colors you achieved are so fresh and sweet!! they remind me of a "Dreamsicle" from my childhood : ) yummie!!

I think it is amazing that your son spent such a long time creating the perfect gift for his new wife! and so happy for you that the two of you had that time together : )

Linda I wanted to send you a GREAT BIG (((Hug))) and tell you how you blessed me with your beautiful birthday card!! I LOVE your work and am overjoyed each time one of your cards comes my way!! Thank you so much for thinking of me. : )

Patti

Bonnie said...

Love these colors, Linda! Congratulations and best wishes to your son and his bride to be! What a special project for her!

Loll said...

WOW! Your card is gorgeous, Linda. I love the colours and the stamps you've used. Amazing!

What a special time you and your son spent making this beautiful framed picture. It's beautiful and his fiance is going to love it. Also gives your son an idea of how much work goes into your card making too. :) xx

Carmela said...

Great job on your card! Great colors.

Kim Heggins said...

Beautiful card Linda...just so pretty. And your wedding project for you son and his new wife is so sweet...what a thoughtful thing to do!

Marcia Hill said...

Lovely, lovely card Lin! You definitely did Heather proud with your re-creation of her card...SO pretty! Love the project you and your son created together for his fiancé too...what a perfect gift for her...she will love it!! :0)

Colleen said...

Love your beautiful card and the colors are stunning!! What a thoughtful gift for Ramie! You two did really great putting it together!!

Skrater said...

Love that we chose the same card! Thanks for our kind words. Yours is fantastic! Congrats on your son's wedding.

Greta said...

Love the project with your son--she will be thrilled! Wonderful take on Heather's card--it caught my eye, too!

Helen F. said...

Love this beauty, Linda and your case of Heather's card. The colors are dreamy and the stamps are perfect!
I think your son created a beautiful gift for his fiance! It must have been wonderful to spend time together!

Christine Alexander said...

love the effect of the blended DOX inks, so pretty against white embossing. awesome card.