https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Friday, July 1, 2016

A Litttle Vacation Time at Lake Chelan, in eastern Washington


Ramie, Avery & Kailey

Maddy & Chad

Ramie, Kailey, Avery, Maddy & Chad
 
First of all, I would like to thank everyone for all the birthday wishes.  I had a pretty laid back day and then went to dinner with my sister.  My son, Brad and his girls (Maddy, Kailey and Avery) and his girlfriend, Ramie and her son (Chad) were heading to Lake Chelan on the day before my birthday. Brad's dad's side of the family has a time share on Wapato Point and it was his turn to use it.  Brad and Ramie had to go back to work on Monday so he asked if my sister, Rhonda and I would like to come over and spend the rest of the week with the girls.  So of course we didn't pass up that chance.  We came on Sunday and they had a birthday celebration for me that night.
We were able to talk Ramie into staying one more night and just hung out at the pool.  They had been jet skiing the day before and all were pretty tired.  As it turned out the two younger girls went home with Ramie and Chad and Maddy stayed with us, so we had it pretty easy.  It was really hot for us, 98.   We spent the mornings in the pool and the condo in the hot afternoon.  The first picture is one overlooking the lake from the condo.
 I also got to visit with my sister in law who lives there.  
So now I need to get back into the swing of things and and catch up with everyone. I have a bunch of new things that I got from my Bff for my birthday that I am dying to use.

Thanks for stopping by.


5 comments:

Greta said...

I've only been there once & didn't spend the night. Looks like a gorgeous spot where you were & I don't see any smoke, so must not have wildfires now--hoping they don't this year. Glad you had a nice time with family, Linda!

Colleen said...

Looks like a great vacation location, Lin and it looks like everyone has a blast in the water!! I can hardly wait to get home and play too... but I am anxious for the girls to finish this tournament with a big win!!

Birgit said...

I don't know how I missed your birthday Linda, but happy belated birthday!! It looks like you're having a grand time and staying cool. Enjoy the rest of your time and have fun playing with your new goodies!!

Loll said...

Looks like a beautiful place to play for a few days. :) But 98 is HOT! Good to have the pool right there to cool down. Sounds like you had a nice holiday Linda. xx

Kim Heggins said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time with your family...love seeing all your sweet photos.