https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

On Line Card Class Day 2 Brush Techniques & Washes -4

This is a card techniques by Laura Bassen,  I struggled on what to do with this background and decided to just add a large sentiment and a black strip along the side.

White  Embossed a leafy background and then added the circles on to the card with Koi watercolors.

No cards for today as today's lessons were well above my skills.  And it was not from lack of trying.  I must have tried one technique about 6-8 times or more.  Just could not get the loose watercolor look.
And the other technique I must have tried 4 or 5 times.  Yikes, over my head.

4 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

Maybe some of the techniques were over your head, but this one sure wasn't! I love this card Linda...it looks very professional to me and I think just adding the sentiment and the black strip was all it needed! Great card!! :0)

Birgit said...

This has such a cool look to it! I think it's perfect just the way you used it!!

Kathryn A said...

I love this! Great washes on your balloons!

Brenda in IN said...

This is a beautiful card. I love the choice of colors and they look so good together. Don't be too hard on yourself, there is no right or wrong when making art. I like how you finished the card off.