https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Monday, November 30, 2015

Merry Monday #182 - Bird

There are several images that I have mental blocks when it comes to making cards
 and birds are one of them, so it took me several tries before I was happy with it.
This is Kathy's challenge, so come see what she and the rest of the team has done and play along with us. 
PTI's Floral Foliage, Merry Little Christmas & Cup of Cheer, in New Leaf and Pure Poppy.  Holiday Plaid.
Clear Wink of Stella on berries and birds.
I made the tree with a little holly berry image and stamped it all over.


6 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

Linda I am seriously in LOVE with this fun, bright, and cheery card! Your tree with the holly leaves in it is just fabulous...totally going to CASE this idea!! And I love the plaid and your little red birds on the card too! I think your mental block came undone with this card...love it!! :0)

Notes by Nina said...

Wonderful card Linda, I love the festive papers and colours.

Kristie Goulet said...

Great card, Linda! Love the papers and colors.

Bonnie said...

Love these cute birds hanging out in the sentiment! Great tree too! Hope you've had a great week!

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Linda, this is SO cute! Love how you stamped behind the cut out! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Lori Turner said...

Linda, this turned out AWESOME! Aren't challenges that make us step out of our comfort zone just awesome?! You totally rocked it....WTG!