https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Monday, September 14, 2015

NBUS #5- Darnell's Challenge - 2

NBUS 
A second card for Darnell's NBUS challenge. 

 
This is a Stamps of Life - T-Shirt 2 Stamp    I used Brushos on a sheet of paper when I was at Colleen's, one of the new things we were trying at her house.  It was sitting on my desk and I thought hmmm, that looks like tye-dye and this t-shirt would be perfect except I had to fussy cut and I'm not too fond of fussy cutting, but it looked pretty easy so ta-dah...
MFT - Double Stitched Squares, BG stamp Romantic Script
Darice - Diagonal stripes embossing folder
PTI - Double Ended Banner - Balloon Bash, Berry Sorbet cardstock
Clear Wink of Stella on flowers with some bling....

2 comments:

Colleen said...

What a perfect stamp for those brushos!! Beautiful!!! Hmm..now I need to make something with all my pieces laying around...you have challenged me!!

None None said...

Such a fantastic card! I saw your thumbnail in Darnell's link-up and had to pop over to see the details and comment. I really thought the shirt was a diecut, so I was surprised to read that you fussy-cut it. So beautifully done! Love the tie-dye effect on the shirt and the clean and simple layout.