https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Saturday, September 19, 2015

CASology #164 & CAS(E) this Sketch #141

One card for two challenges

 
&
 

Momma Elephant Up & Away.  Colleen somehow got two of the dies for this set so she gave one to me and while I was visiting I stamped a bunch of the Stamp set.
 MFT Double Stitched Squares 
I'm not very good or fast with Shaker cards but this one went together pretty well.  I can't seem to gauge how many sequins to put in the bags.  I think this one is a little too full.
PTI's Circle Scribbles 
Images colored with Copics. 

8 comments:

Colleen said...

Oh fun card!! Cute little monkey!! And a shaker too!! Did you use your fuse tool?

Anna said...

Super cute card! I love the colourful sequins.

!neke said...

Super fun card !
A shaker card is always fun !
I find it difficult to make !
Ineke x

Tracey McNeely said...

The sweetest shaker card Linda. Thank you for sharing at CASology this week!

Marybeth said...

Adorable ! I love seeing that full shaker card just too cute!

Joyce said...

Wow--what an adorable shaker card, and what a fun thing to do with an umbrella. Love this whimsical card. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so fun! Super sweet take on the sketch!

Kim Heggins said...

Just too darn cute!!!! I love your wonderful shaker Linda.