https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Friday, August 22, 2014

PTI's Stamp-a-Faire 2014 Meet & Greet



Hello, I am Linda and this is the 4th year I have participated in SAF.  My BFF and I, Colleen, were lucky enough to get tickets for the very first SAF in Cincinnati.  It was so much fun.  The last 3 years I have traveled down from Seattle to Portland to join her for this event.  As many of you know, we have been best friends for 57 years.  WOW....


7 comments:

A Crafty Person said...

I know you both will have a WONDERFUL time together tomorrow!!

Patti said...

You girls look tan enough! maybe you should skip that trip in 84 days, 10 hours, 52 minutes, 20,19 18...

BIG smiles!! have a blast tomorrow.

Patti

tonyamaries said...

I'm looking forward to seeing what you girls cook up together! I know you will have a great time!

Colleen said...

Looking forward to another great day of stamping friend!! So glad you can share it with me!

Helen F. said...

Hey Linda, you two Besties are lookin gooood! Have a great time, I'll be visiting throughout the weekend :-)

cards by cara said...

Wow, a 57 year friendship - that is amazing! :) Have a wonderful time crafting with your friend down in Portland! I look forward to seeing your creations ...

Marybeth said...

You look great! Have fun! Wish I had time to play this year!