https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Friday, June 6, 2014

Seize the Birthday - Summertime


 My card for Seize the Birthday
"Summertime"
Stamps of Life Flipflops 2 Stamp in PTI's Aqua Mist, Tropical Teal and Raspberry Fizz
DCWV Glitter paper
Sequins
Just had a scare:  My SD card wouldn't let me import my card from my camera and being the illiterate as far as computers are concerned I called my son and he thought that the card just might be bad.  So I took it in and the guy at Fred Meyer checked my card and said it looked fine, but that would mean it was my computer.  Oh no, don't want to take it in for repair.  Called my son again and he suggested either using just the USB cord to import or try shutting down my computer.  Now, I had restarted it and that hadn't fixed it, but I did shut down and it worked.  Yeah, now I won't have to try to figure out where to put the USB cord.
 


4 comments:

Colleen said...

Fabulous summertime card, Lin! Love the waves on the side! Thanks for sharing it with us at STB!

Kim Heggins said...

Wow...I feel like I need to be at the beach. What a fun way to celebrate a birthday.

Darnell said...

This is so fun, Lin!! I LOVE that you put your ocean wave up the side of the card!! Hugs, Darnell

Glenda J said...

This is so fabulous! Love the flip flops and terrific colour combo. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday!