https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

PTI Watercolor

Ok, I was ready to start making cards for PTI's watercolor challenge and just found out I had to make a birthday card and 5 Valentine tags to decorate some glassine bags to bring to a birthday party on Thursday.  Somehow I didn't get the email that it was planned for Thursday.
  So, in a panick I completed my task for the day and was then able to make a card for the challenge.
I finally finished my card.  I used Fancy Folkart (for the first time) by white embossing it and then colored in with water color pencils and used an aqua brush to water color them.  I was quite pleased with how it came out.  So soft and springy.  Sorry the picture isn't better.  The banner is from Stitched Sentiments.

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Lin, I clicked on it to see it better and it really looks good...nice job with the coloring! and I love that tag you used!

Leigh Penner said...

So soft and pretty! Great take on the challenge, Linda!

Kim Heggins said...

Lin, this is so beautiful. I love your soft and sweet colors with the Folk Art stamp set. Fabulous water coloring!