https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

CAS Class Day 7 Cristina Kowalczyk's Technique

What a struggle for me today.  I have been in here for 3 hours and this is my first and probably only card to post for the class today.  I tried Kristina's technique and failed at that.  I don't have any alpha dies so tried something else, (flowers).  Did not work.  And not sure what stamp I could use for Julie's technique, so on to Cristina's method which is my post above.  I used PTI's Background Basics Medallions and the sentiment is from Think Big Favorites #2.  I thought I had everything lined up but after I stamped noticed the top portion was not.  Darn.

3 comments:

Pam W Merwin said...

I did not notice the top portion until you pointed it out - no matter - this is so "darn" cute :) Love the background medallions and the sentiment - will have to check it out!

Lisa Lara said...

Now that is so neat!

Barb Ghig said...

Great job using the background stamps...I love that it's multi-colored!