https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Sunday, August 5, 2012

CFC64: Clean And Simple projects featuring things you'd see in the sky-2

cfc64
See CAS-ual Fridays HERE
I have certain stamps that for some reason, I have a hard time making cute cards with, cupcakes is one of them and birds is the other.  And I see so many cute cards with these two stamps that I think I need to have them to try.  So here is my attempt with the birdies and I think it turned out kind of cute, (one of my better ones) using Little Bitty Bird Additions and the tree is from Merry Little Christmas.  The flowers are from Asian Fusion, and the grass from Botanical Sihlouettes.  Colors are harvest gold, blueberry sky, hibiscus burst, and pure poppy.

3 comments:

Colleen said...

I know you are checking!! Cute card! Lots of cute details with this one!

Angie Tieman said...

Oh, what a darling card you made! Such pretty colors and so many details! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Virginia L. said...

Hi Linda! This is one delightful scene that you created! the colors are absolutely sweet! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!