https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Thursday, August 8, 2024

Seize the Birthday #289 Cute Critters - JoAnn


For our first challenge in August for STB, JoAnn would like us to use Cute Critters on our cards.
This is a bit of a challenge for me as I don't have many critter stamps and have a tough time making a cute card with them.  But please come by the blog and see all of the amazing cards created by our DT's.

I used MFT's Friends with Fins, colored with Prisma pencils and Gamsol.  The panel was one I had in my stash blended with Gina K's inks.



If you're not a toppings kinda person, well...you can just

stick with our usual "Anything Goes" Birthday!
The choice is yours!

 Karen Rogers is our Surprise Party Guest for August and September.  
Welcome Karen


Thanks for stopping by.




14 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I see no sign of a tough time here, Linda! Your critters are cute and so is your card!

Darnell said...

You sell yourself short, Lin! Your little whales frolicking in the waves under a sunset sky is both adorable and fun! Hugs, Darnell

Brenda in IN said...

You're wrong - you did make a cute card with critters! This is so much fun watching them cavort in the water. Great job.

Barbara said...

These cute critters are adorable! You did a great job, I am serious! I love it and I am inspired.

Colleen said...

This is amazing, Lin!! I love your cute whales!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super cute images - I can't pick a favorite, I love both of them :)

Nancy said...

Linda, I am so impressed with your scene and your coloring on this darling card. Outstanding job!

Cathy said...

Those little dolphins are cute as can be, love how you've shaded them with your prismacolors, love the orange and blue together too, Cathy x

kareN stampZ said...

You did it easily that is so cute and fintastic

JoAnn said...

I agree with everyone, your Friends with Fins are cute as can be. Love the scene you created with them.

Bonnie said...

You did a great job with cute critters, Linda! They are such fun!

Ashwini Rao said...

I think you did a great job! They look great, frolicking in the sea - and the background looks amazing too! Awesome card, Linda!

shirley-bee said...

These are the cutest whale and dolphins I’ve ever seen, Linda, and you’ve made a brilliant card with them. You’ll have to do more cute cards now ;)

Glenda J said...

Linda - I love your dolphins! So adorable! The bright colours are fantastic.