https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Thursday, April 25, 2024

Seize the Birthday #282 Shirley Off the Edge


Today's challenge, on STB Shirley would like to see Off the Edge images.  Come to see all of the wonderful creations by our DT's and join us in the fun.

I used PF's Blooming Branch with Gina's ink.  
PTI's Bitty dots pp, and PF gems.
 Sentiment is Gina's Wild Blossom.


If you're not a toppings kinda person, well...you can just
stick with our usual "Anything Goes" Birthday!
The choice is yours!



Jolanda Johnstone is our Special Guest Designer for April and May.  


Thanks for stopping by.




9 comments:

JoAnn said...

Gorgeous card Linda. I have admired it and was inspired to get the PFS set you used for your card. Love it.

Greta said...

Perfectly designed card--absolutely love this, Linda!

Darnell said...

Love the title, Lin. I know Shirley personally and spent a coupla days with her in England ... she'd be the first to agree that she is "off the edge," haha! (I hope she sees this!🤣) But on a serious note, your off-the-edge design is gorgeous! Very pretty in pink! Hugs, Darnell

Colleen said...

Amazing card Lin! I love the bitty dots for the off the edge pink flowers, nice touch to draw the eye and I love those flowers!

Barbara said...

It is so much fun to see how everyone interpreted this off the edge challenge. I absolutely love the way you did your card it is so gentle and delicate looking. I always love flowers on a card. Delicate polka dot ink edge is just the right touch

Nancy said...

Very sweet and pretty card, Linda. Love all the pink and the polka dots!

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card Linda, I love the florals in the soft pinks with the polka dots, I too would love to CASE this design, Cathy x

Lisa Elton said...

Love those sweet flowers and polka dots! Pretty birthday card, Linda!

shirley-bee said...

Love your Off The Edge creation, Linda! And yes, I did see Darnell's comment, and yes, she’s right 🤣