https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Thursday, August 10, 2023

Seize the Birthday #267 JoAnn


Today's Challenge is hosted by JoAnn, and she would like us to make a shape card.  So, I found this large Waffle Lacy Oval Die set to make my shaped card.
Gina K's Create Friendship stencil and inks.
PTI Modern Background Stencil 

Please come and look at all of the inspiration and join us in the challenge.

Surprise Party Guest:

If you're not a toppings kinda person, well...you can just
stick with our usual "Anything Goes" Birthday!
The choice is yours!




Thanks for stopping by.




14 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This has on old fashioned feel to it and it's lovely!

Vicki Dutcher said...

This is fun! Love the coloring of your flowers also

shirley-bee said...

Gorgeous card, Linda! As Lisa says, it’s got an old fashioned feel to it - reminds me of embroidery.

Colleen said...

Great shaped card Lin! And I love the flowers and the stencil background too!!

Barbara said...

I think that I shall be making more oval cards instead of the usual. I love this look and I agree it does have kind of an vintage look to it. Upgraded but vintage.

Nancy said...

Oval cards sure are all the rage right now and I can see why! Those flowers are so pretty on your subtle background. Pretty card, Lin!

Brenda in IN said...

A pretty stenciled background for your bright, colorful flowers. This is delightful, Linda.

Bonnie said...

Love your shaped card with the stenciling in the background and those gorgeous bright blue flowers!

JulieP said...

I really love the colors you've chosen. It gives it such a garden feel!

JoAnn said...

Great shaped card Linda. Love the pretty flowers and your stenciled background.

Cathy said...

Such a pretty card, love the colours and the subtle stencilled background is perfect to showcase the flowers, Cathy x

Ashwini Rao said...

Oval card looks fabulous and I agree with Shirley - it reminds me of embroidered flowers. Aawesome card, Linda!

Glenda J said...

Love your bold and bright flowers and fabulous stencilled background.

Izzy Scrap said...

What a lovely oval shaped card, Linda. Those flowers looks so beautiful over that soft green stencilling. Love the colours and design you chose. Gorgeous !