https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Thursday, June 22, 2023

Seize the Birthday ##264 Cathy Number Crunching


Cathy is our host for this challenge at STB and she would like us to use a number or numbers on our cards.

I used Number Dies by PTI (I think) cut out in Doodlebug Pattern Paper, Gina K's Big Birthday Sentiments 

Surprise Party Guests


If you're not a toppings kinda person, well...you can just
stick with our usual "Anything Goes" Birthday!





Thanks for stopping by.




12 comments:

JoAnn said...

Love how you arranged all the lovely plaid numbers. This is a great card for a guy.

Bonnie said...

What a fun mix of papers, Lin! I love the random numbers that don't give away our age! Thanks for making me feel so welcome at the party, my friend.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun use of numbers - I do love PTI dies for them!

Nancy said...

Love those bold numbers! Great card, Lin!

Barbara said...

Nicely done with the plaid numbers that are so big and bold.

Loll said...

Great mix of patterned papers, Lin. Fun card! :) xx

Cathy said...

I love these PTI numbers too! They look great in the dp you chose, love the bold sentiment too, Cathy x

shirley-bee said...

Great numbers card, Linda! Love the mix of patterned papers.

JulieP said...

Great paper choice for the numbers! Loving the randomness to the design too. (Although if you're anything like me, it takes forever to finalize a "random" pattern. ROFL!)

Ashwini Rao said...

Great use of all the big number die cuts, and I love that you've used pattern paper on them as well. Love the card, Linda!

Glenda J said...

Great mix of patterns and terrific layout. Terrific card.

Colleen said...

Fabulous card, Lin...I love those big bold numbers and the pattern paper!