https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Sunday, August 28, 2022

Twofer - The Paper Players #606 & Seize the Birthday #245 Sketch


Getting to play in two sketch challenges.  Two very similar sketches so going to go for a twofer.


&
STB

Gina K's Flower Garden Stencil with Master Layouts 1 and Gina's Wild Wisteria
The leaves were made with Zig markers, a technique by Gina where she scribbles with the Zigs and then Spritzes with water and the colors just flow together into beautiful backgrounds.  I have the best result with Bristol paper with my Zigs.
The Flower is one I had in my stash by MFT, Gerbera Daisies Die.




Thanks for stopping by.




14 comments:

Greta said...

That flower is gorgeous, Lin! Beautiful card! I still have more panels from the retreat that need to be used, but felt good to use that pretty holiday panel!

Marcia Hill said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL card Lin! That background stencil is one of my favorites of Gina's, and I'm loving your gorgeous flower and multicolored leaves too! Lovely, lovely card my friend! Hope all is well and you had a great weekend! Hugs. :0)

Lisa Elton said...

I like the depth pretty colors! This is wonderful, Linda!

Darnell said...

This is really striking, Lin! I love the colors and all the beautiful layers! Great twofer! Hugs, Darnell

Brenda in IN said...

Wow, that flower is awesome. Your coloring is wonderful and the stenciled background is great, Lin.

Jennie Maier said...

Linda, I like how you put the two sketches together. Pretty purple flowers on your card! Thanks for playing at The Paper Players this week!

Nancy said...

I love that you combined the sketches! This card is a show-stopper! Absolutely gorgeous in every way! Thanks for playing at Seize the Birthday and for using the topping. Hope you are well!

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

Rajani Rehana said...

Please read my post

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card Linda. Love that big Gerbera Daisy. Your background is so pretty, great job. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

Bonnie said...

This is a beautiful Gerbera daisy and it's a perfect match with the stenciled background!

Trina P. said...

This is STUNNING! Love the colours. Perfect combination of challenges.

Birgit said...

Wow, this is gorgeous Linda! That flower almost looks real. I love the muliti colored leaves too. Everything is just perfect!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Very pretty! Love the depth of color on the flower. Thank you so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!