https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Saturday, April 23, 2022

Color Throwdown #689


A card for this week's Color Throwdown
It's been a while since I have entered a card here, but this is my time of year where flowers are usually the theme.  Floral and butterfly cards are my favorite cards to make. 
And I couldn't resist these colors.



Used Gina K's Fearless Joy with her inks.
Sentiment is from Gina's Wild Blossom set


Thanks for stopping by.




6 comments:

Birgit said...

This is so pretty Lin! What a pretty color combination. The black frame really makes your brilliant flowers pop. Happy spring to you!

Marcia Hill said...

What a beautiful color combination, and great use of Gina's stamps, inks, & dies Lin! Lovely, lovely card my friend!! (Can't wait till I see some colors like this outside, but Spring takes a looooong time to come in Michigan!!)

Darnell said...

You rocked the photo and the colors, Lin! I've got several of your beautiful floral designs in my to-CASE folder because I need this kind of amazing floral inspiration! Hugs, Darnell

Kim Heggins said...

This is so beautiful....just love all your gorgeous flowers!

Bonnie said...

Fun use of these colors, Linda! Bright and beautiful!

Loll said...

I can see why you had to play along Lin ... these colours are my favs! :) Love the bright combination of orange and pink. Just screams Spring. Lovely card with a fabulous design. xx