https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Wednesday, February 16, 2022

The Paper Players #578


This is a card I made for The Paper Players for this week.
Using the following colors.  I played with some Alcohol Inks this week with these colors in mind so I could make a card.  Not sure what the background die is called but I got it from my BFF, Colleen.  The stencil is PTI's Modern Background and inked with Gina K's inks.  The Butterfly is Pinkfresh Butterflies.  I just now noticed it doesn't have a sentiment but could be for a number of occasions.







Thanks for stopping by.




6 comments:

LeAnne said...

This is VERY cool....love that background die as well as the way you used the colors on it! That butterfly is pretty amazing too! Thanks for playing with my colors at the Players this week!

JoAnn said...

Very pretty butterfly perched on that lovely background. I like the way you have used these colors. TFS

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful, Linda! The butterfly looks absolutely amazing against the gorgeous background you created! Love it! Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!

Brenda in IN said...

The stenciling made a lovely background for that stunning butterfly, Linda. The colors are beautiful together.

Bonnie said...

These colors are perfect for this beautiful butterfly, Lin! The background is awesome!

Cindy Beach said...

Absolutely lovely, Linda! I agree these colors are perfect for a butterfly. Your background and stencil are dreamy. Thanks for joining us this week at Color Hues!