https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Thursday, January 2, 2020

CAS(E) this Sketch #353 & Seize the Birthday #180

Getting time in my craft room.  A card for two challenges:
The butterfly looks weird in the picture because of the shine.  Looks better in real life.

&
The other day I got out my alcohol inks and made some backgrounds.  This is AI on foil and then embossed with EB folder.
Love how it turned out. 
I used Cottage Cutz Nested Stitched Scallop dies and layered the AI in back of this top panel.  The butterfly is from Gina K Butterfly Kisses with her foil mates.
PTI's Double Ended Banner
Paper Studios EF.


Thanks for stopping by.




4 comments:

JoAnn said...

Another pretty birthday card. Great color combo. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.

Bonnie said...

Glad to see you are getting some crafty time, Lin. I love that butterfly and the background colors are a perfect contrast!

Colleen said...

Another awesome card with your backgrounds! they are coming together nicely!

Barbara said...

I bet that this card is really a knock out in real life. I love that you got two challenges out of one card. Best wishes and thank you so much for joining in the fun her at Seize the Birthday.
Barbara DT