https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Color Throwdown #517 & Birthday Card for Avery

Here is a card for this week's CTD using the colors below

I made a really easy card using Pretty Pink Posh Cherry Blossoms as a background and PTI's Banner Style and Keep It Simple Birthday for the sentiment


This is a card I made for my Granddaughter Avery who will be 13 on November 3rd.  She is quite excited to finally be a teen.  I remember those days, (sort of). Haha!
I used this cute little Santoro Holly that I got from my lovely friend Birgit at our retreat last March and colored her with Prisma colored pencils.
The die is PTI's Pierced Feature Frames - Oval

Thanks for stopping by.




4 comments:

Loll said...

That a great way to use the colours of the challenge Lin! Love this fun, bright, flowery card! Avery's card is adorable. Fun image and love the way you've coloured it. She will LOVE it! xx

Wanda Cullen said...

Lovely way to highlight the throwdown colors in this fabulous background design! Avery's card is so adorable and just perfect to welcome the teen years! Thanks so much for joining us in the CTD challenge!

Bonnie said...

Two pretty cards, Lin! I love the colors and simplicity of the flowers on the first card! Your coloring is amazing on the second. I can see you put a lot of love in that one! Turning 13 is an exciting time!

Lori said...

Love your stamped floral panel. The pop of red from the sentiment banner is the perfect accent. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown challenge--and happy birthday to Avery!