https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Monday, June 29, 2015

Make It Monday #216 Add Color to Cover Plates with Laura

My card for MIM with Laura. Click on MIM to view the video.  About the only cover plate I have is the Garden Gild and decided that looked too overwhelming to try this for the first time.

PTI's Text Block Birthday die colored with Copics. Background sponged with Berry Sorbet and Lemon Tart.
Paper Studio embossing folder 



6 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

What a bright and fun birthday card Lin! It reminds me of raspberry lemonade! Love the colors you used and I especially love how you did the background...great card!! :0)

Julia Aston said...

Pretty colors on your die cut - it looks great against the embossed background!

Darnell said...

Gorgeous, Linda!! You are so quick, which is awesome because now I'll have even more inspiration if I ever get to the challenge post to check it out. I sure like what I'm seeing here!! Hugs, Darnell

Birgit said...

This is so sweet, Lin! The Garden Gild cover plate actually colored up very quickly. This card is great and I'm loving that background.

Nancy Penir said...

Love what you did with the copics, Lin. Gorgeous bg too!

Unknown said...

great job!!!