https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Mask-erade Day 3 Jennifer's Technique Liquid Masking

I was late getting started today.  On Thursdays, I take my 94 year old dad to I-Hop for breakfast and then we go for a drive.  He doesn't get out much and really enjoys going for a ride.  So Colleen and I got home about 12:45 and started in by watching videos.  We started the process and needed to let the liquid mask dry so went about 3:30 for an early dinner.  Then came home and I was finally able to make two cards.  The first card using the rubber cement did not come out.  I don't think I put enough on it so some color seeped through and then my watercolor background turned out horrible.  That one went into the trash.  Darn....
My next two came out pretty good.  I like them.  Yeah!!!

PTI's Beautiful Butterflies in PTI Inks.  Sponged background with Distress Inks


2 comments:

CADC Blog said...

Lovely card! Very nice C.A.S.E. of Jennifer's card.

Colleen said...

This is my favorite...love the butterflies and the beautiful background!