https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

CASology #92 & The Challenge #5

My card for 2 challenges:
 
Stampin Up stamp colored with Copics on PTI's cardstock & pattern paper in Hibiscus Burst and Orange Zest.
It took me several times coloring this with the copics.  It was good practice but frustrating also.  I would get so much done and make a big booboo and have to start all over.  I finally got one I was happy with.   I need lots more practice...

7 comments:

Colleen said...

I love this...love the bright happy colors and the watering can with the flowers is colored beautifully!!

wienerhoneymooners said...

The challenge is a super challenge!!! Love that sweet sketch, and wonderfully done card!!!

Thanks for joining us this week at CASology!!

Kim Heggins said...

This is too cute Linda...what a sweet watering can of pretty posies!

Chris Dring said...

What a sweet card! Love your coloring and that image with the papers and colors you used go so perfectly together!

Patti said...

I love this image. And your coloring is beautiful. A fun, happy card.

Janis Lewis said...

Saw this over at The Challenge. Love your pretty card.

Lesley said...

Hi Linda! Oh so pretty! Love the way you created your card with a country feel! The colours are awesome! Thanks for joining me at The Challenge!