https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Saturday, March 1, 2014

The Challenge on Lesley's Blog & CASology #84 - Paint & Seize the Birthday Anything Goes

My card for a challenge that I happened to see on Leslie Croghan's Blog which you can access Here
I also happened to see this video on Julie Ebersol's Blog which you can see Here
and the two seemed to go hand in hand so I tried it.
ombre_stripes_WEB_1 
Lesley mentioned that I should also enter this in the CASology challenge which you can access Here 
 
and STB which you can access Here 
I white embossed the sentiment and then masked and sponged on the colors from PTI
Raspberry Fizz, Summer Sunrise and Orange Zest. 


6 comments:

Lesley said...

This is awesome, Linda and I love how you were inspired! Quick, go link this up at the CAsology Challenge...it closes tomorrow. The theme is paint! This is perfect!!! Thank you for joining me and using my sketch...it was so nice to see your pretty card in the linky!
Smiles,
Lesley

Colleen said...

Awesome, Lin!! Just fabulous!!

Colleen said...

And...thanks for sharing it with us at Seize the Birthday! this is so unique and fantastic!

Marybeth said...

Linda this looks great and I can't wIt to check out the link . Love the little trail behind the butterflies . TFS the link.

Notes by Nina said...

Beautiful card Linda, I love these happy colours and the butterfies are so pretty.

Glenda J said...

This is so cool! I love the layout and the colours. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday!