https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Saturday, July 20, 2013

CAS-ology #53 Cool

My card for CAS-ology which you can access Here
I almost didn't enter this week and not sure I should have.  This didn't turn out as cute as I pictured in my mind.  Was going to go with just the 3 penguins at the bottom, but just felt it needed something else.  Anyway, this is it.
PTI's Winter Penguin, Tag Its #9 and Tiny Treats - Christmas in Pure Poppy
Memento's Tuxedo Black

3 comments:

Maureen Merritt said...

Absolutely adorable! I love those little penguins! Thanks for playing along at CASology this week!

Ardyth said...

Love the pops of red on the cool blue! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

Kim Heggins said...

Linda, this is just too cute! Love those sweet little penguins, I have them too and have not pulled them out yet, thank you for the inspiration.