https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Color Throwdown # 241

My card for Color Throwdown is totally out of my regular stamping style, which is normally butterflies and flowers, but just got the Chevron stamp set and decided to give it a try along with Fancy Florals both from PTI. 
PTI's Berry Sorbet, Classic Kraft and Royal Velvet
Memento's Bamboo Leaves
You can access this challenge Here
I like how it turned out.
 

2 comments:

Kim Heggins said...

This is just too cute! I love your use of the chevrons with those festive flowers. Beautiful card Linda.

Joan Ervin said...

I'm so glad you stepped out of your comfort zone because you have created such a fabulous design with the chevrons and flowers...this is fantastic!!!! Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!