https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Friday, November 9, 2012

Papertrey Ink Make it Monday #90: Creating Focal Point Sentiments with Stamps & Dies

This is the first time in about 2 weeks that I have made something that I can post.  I have really missed making cards but now I am officially a retiree and will hopefully have all the time in the world to create.  This card is for this week's MIM #90.  I used Botanical Silhouettes, and Butterfly Dreams stamp set with the Script die cuts. 

3 comments:

Colleen said...

I really like this card, Lin...Love your Dreams...I might have to get that script die!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card. That touch of green against the purple is perfect.

Anonymous said...

Love your card Linda! I just retired also! Well, I got laid off, so I kind of got a push towards retirement! Congrats on your 6 grandchildren, I have 2, and I LOVE being a gramma also! Enjoy your retirement!!!