https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Freshly Made Sketches #54 - A Sketch from Jennifer T.

It has been a while since I have been able to spend much time in my craft studio, so I decided to play a little tonight.  I am planning on being in here most of tomorrow.  I really have missed creating although last weekend was one for getting together with family cousins that I have not seen for quite a while.  Saturday, my sister and I went to a baby shower to see one side of the family cousins and then on Sunday we had a pot luck get together with the other side of the family to see one cousin who was visiting from New York.  Of course we don't even see the ones that live here very often, but that day was filled with lots of talk and laughter visiting with all of the cousins.
So this is my card for FMS #54 which you can access Here
 
The paper and stamp set are all from PTI in Orange Zest and New Leaf

3 comments:

Tui Nathan said...

What a great card Linda .... I have that flower set and it is my favourite ... love what you have done with it here!
Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

Jen Brum said...

Fun card Linda! What a great colour combination! I love that bling!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Ann Schach said...

What a yummy card! I LOVE this orange zest paper! The colored rhinestones are a perfect addition! Thanks for playing at Freshly Made Sketches!