https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Monday, November 21, 2016

Seize the Birthday - Presents

I wanted to make something besides a Christmas card, so decided to make one for Seize the Birthday 
Good thing we have sequins to cover up mistakes. Lol

PTI's Gifts of the Season in Catherine Pooler's new inks Party Collection.  Love how you only have to stamp once to get the vibrant and complete coverage.
Hawaiian Shores Pattern paper.  PPP sequins. 

 "Presents"
 



Thanks for stopping by.


8 comments:

Nancy said...

Well, had a scrolled on down...I guess I didn't need to let you know about STB...LOL Sensational stack of gifts! LOVE the color combo too! I can't begin to tell you how many times sequins or rhinestones have come to my rescue! Thanks for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday! Happy Thanksgiving too!

Birgit said...

You picked the perfect set for this challenge Lin! Hands down, you win!! I agree with you on the whole sequin thing. I think that must be what they were made for. ;0)

Loll said...

:) Sequins are our friends! LOL! Love the colour combo of your beautiful stack of gifts Linda. xx

Bonnie said...

Love this stack of presents in these pretty colors, Linda! Sequins are my favorite boo boo cover! They always add nice sparkle too!

Colleen said...

Gorgeous stack of birthday presents Lin, hmmm...maybe I need this?? thank you for joining us at STB!

Jodene said...

Such a great card, I love that mountain of gifts you have created! And you're not alone using sequins to hide boo-boo's! I have done it many times before and I am sure I will again. Thanks for joining us over at Seize The Birthday :)

Karen L K said...

Such a fun card and a great color combo! It is nice to make something other than a holiday card right about now.

OH Babs said...

Fun card. Thanks for your comments on the ink from Catherine Pooler - on my wish list.