https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Monday, November 7, 2016

Make It Monday #267 with Lauria & 25 Days of Christmas Tags

  
Assembly Line Card Making is this week's MIM
Click to see Laurie's video.  This works good with tags too.  I am also entering this in25 Days of Christmas Tags

I am planning on giving my Sorority Sister Ladies Group and my work friends a pack of tags for Christmas so need about 10 packs.  A lot of tags so need to keep plugging away.   

I used Kittie's tag as my inspiration
 
PTI's Holiday Home, Tinsel & Tags in New Leaf and Scarlet Jewel

Thanks for stopping by.
 


16 comments:

Tracey Jean said...

Love, love, loving your Christmas tags...

Jill Norwood said...

Beautiful tags Linda! I love the sweet scene!

Colleen said...

Oh so awesome! what a great stamp set to use for those tags! Love it! will have to CAS you I think my friend!!

Marcia Hill said...

These turned out so cute Lin and what a great idea to use the assembly line method for tags! Your friends are going to LOVE these!! :0)

Bonnie said...

What a wonderful Christmas gift these will make! Love these little houses!

Birgit said...

What a sweet collection of tags and a great way to combine the two challenges. Your tags are so adorable Linda!

Deb Selby said...

Nice tags. Making 10 at a time makes sense. I need to step up my production rate. LOL!

lainey said...

Your little house looks so nice surrounded by the trees.And tags are a great gift to give, I've done this for several years now.

victoria h said...

these make a wonderful present - such adorable tags

Helen F. said...

What a beautiful gift tag! You have some lucky friends receiving these treasures, Lin!

Nancy Penir said...

these are adorable, Linda! So festive all together!

Diana K said...

What a happy sight! All those pretty tags together is just too adorable.

Greta said...

Very cute, Linda! Such a great gift for your friends!

Rema DeLeeuw said...

Super cute tags Linda!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous tags, little works of art!

Kathy Mc said...

Linda, your Christmas tags are so cute and make such a neat gift for friends. Perfect for the assembly-line challenge!