https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Monday, November 28, 2016

Merry Monday #224 with Kathy


I am not good about making masculine cards so this is always a challenge for me.  Kathy wants us to make a masculine card this week.  Come join us at   Merry Monday.

 
PTI's Winter Woods pattern paper and Peaceful Pinecones in Classic Kraft, New Leaf & Aqua Mist, SOA Merry & Bright Boughs, Hip Holiday,  SOA Merry Labels

Thanks for stopping by.


7 comments:

Notes by Nina said...

Great card Linda, the layout and colours are wonderful and I love your deer.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling deer, Linda - just love him in gold with the soft aqua behind!!

Marcia Hill said...

I think most of us struggle with masculine cards, but yours turned out FABULOUS Lin! CAS and just perfect! Hope you're having a great week!! :0)

Bonnie said...

I love your masculine card, Linda! Doesn't look like a struggle at all! Have a great week!

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Linda, I think you created a wonderful masculine card!! Love that deer!

Lori Turner said...

I agree with the ladies, your card is awesome, Linda! You did great - deer heads are always "manly" lol

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

I think your card turned out very manly -- love it!