https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Monday, November 28, 2016

Make It Monday #268 Double Layer Tags

These are my tags for this week's MIM by Dawn
Click to watch her video.

Dawn's Tags
DSC_7870.1 

My mojo took a long time to get going this morning.  I have been busy getting ready for Christmas so not able to play much in my craft room.  It took me all day to create these.  
Finally was happy with my tags.

PTI's Tremendous Treats Christmas, Holiday plaid and colored with Copics.
Tag Sale #4



Thanks for stopping by.


10 comments:

Kim Heggins said...

Absolutely adorable tag set Linda...so creative and fun.

Birgit said...

Lin, these are so darling! I love the colors patterns and your sweet designs on each and every one of these!!

Marybeth said...

Me too ,so busy ,I hope to play today! Well you found your mojo because I see some darling layered tags,Linda! Love that little Santa!

Darnell said...

These are so cute, Lin! Wouldn't they make fun gift sets? Well, maybe not if they take all day, but knowing you, you could get on a roll and whip them out in an hour!! Hugs, Darnell

Marcia Hill said...

Cute, cute set of tags Lin! I think we're all going to be pro's at tag making before the season is over! I love all the different designs and papers you used...this is definitely and FUN and FESTIVE set of tags! Well done my friend!! :0)

lainey said...

Tremendous Treats is one of my favorite sets and you sure made some cute tags with it. These would make a great gift tag set!

Bonnie said...

More fantastic tags! My mojo has been hiding lately. Your seems to be working just fine!

Melanie Ann MacKenzie said...

These are just great. Love that stamp set... why didn't I think of using that one!!! LOL

Mona Pendleton said...

Oh what a fun collection of tags Linda! Love all the pti cute images and festive papers! Thanks for the inspiration!

I Card Everyone said...

You are more than playing along, Lin!!! You've rocked it, big time! All darling, LOve that PTI plaid and all your darling characters!
=] Michele