https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Thursday, November 10, 2016

The Heart Desires #6

My second month of Guest Designing for The Heart Desires 
I used this cute Wild Rose Mummy Fox and Baby that I purchased from the shop. I colored them with Copics.  It was a little bigger than I thought it was going to be so had to come up with another idea for using it.
I decided on a creature, some plaid and the wood background from this inspiration photo.

PTI's Holiday Plaid, Woodgrain Embossing Plate, Darice Snowfall EF, Lil Inkers Stitched Rectangles. Sentiment from LaLa Land Merry Christmas Lantern

Thanks for stopping by.


3 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

Awwwwww....this image is so cute Lin, and you colored it beautifully! Love the plaid and woodgrain you added to the card layout too! Cute, cute card!! :0)

Kim Heggins said...

Simply sweet card Linda...love your adorable pair of sweet critters and your coloring is so amazing!

Loll said...

Congrats on your GD spot Linda! Love this sweet momma and baby fox - so adorable! xx