https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Monday, November 7, 2016

Merry Monday #221 with Colleen - Winter Activity

This week Colleen wants us to make a card with some type of winter activity: sledding, skiing, skating.
Please join us this week.  Come see what all the other Merry Makers have made for inspiration.
 
 
 
MFT, Pure Innocence Dashing By, Watercolored with Inktense Pencils.
PTI's Masculine Motif in Ripe Avocado 
 

Thanks for stopping by.


9 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

You make the cutest cards with these Pure Innocence images Lin, and I just want you to know you've become an enabler, as I had to order a few of them last week when I placed my MFT order! But anyway, beautiful card and colored just perfectly!! Hope you have a wonderful week my friend!! :0)

!neke said...

Great card !!!!!
I wish we have so much snow this winter !

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love your forest background, Linda - perfect for your sweet sledder!!

Jill Norwood said...

This is just precious! I love your sweet scene! :)

Bonnie said...

This is an amazing scene, Linda! Beautiful and fun! Hope you have a wonderful week!

Notes by Nina said...

So cute, I love it. Have a great week.

PJ said...

This is such a sweet little image of sledding. Cute card.
pjs-projects.blogspot.com

Lori Turner said...

Awww..what an adorable card, Linda!!!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

So fun! Love the colours you used too!!!