https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Monday, July 28, 2014

Make It Monday with Ashley - Diamond Wallpaper Stamping

My card for Make It Monday click to play along.
I used PTI's Ombre Builders for the Diamond shape wallpaper and added the little flower from WPlus 9 Fresh Cut Florals 
PTI - Phrase Play Happy Die
PTI's Sweet Blush, Berry Sorbet, Terracotta Tile, Simply Chartreuse and Hawaiian Shores
I am a not a precise stamper meaning I don't use a ruler, but just eyeball, but on this one I actually used a ruler to draw the diamond shapes first.  My BFF was truly impressed caused she uses a ruler all the time.

11 comments:

LauraJane:) said...

That's the stamp that first popped into my head for the diamond wallpaper challenge.
Great job!

Marcia Hill said...

WOW...love how this turned out Linda! Great card! :0)

Manuela said...

great happy Card!! cute with the Little flowers :-)

Polly said...

Using the ruler must take a lot of patience! It turned out very well, Linda. I confess I just eye-balled mine. Patience is not one of my talents! Haha!

Anonymous said...

Wow...this is amazing background paper, so clever and very creative and makes for a stunning card.

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Great idea! Love the use of Ombre Builder for creating your own wallpaper. Love it! Thanks for participating in this week's Make It Monday!

Anonymous said...

Great wallpaper background.. Excellent job! <3

Helen F. said...

Sweet Birthday card, Linda. I really like the stamps you used on the background!

Birgit said...

This is so sweet! A great use of the ombre builder.

Martha said...

Linda, this is so adorably sweet!

Patti said...

What a wonderful way to create wallpaper! I've learned so many great uses for stamps in this challenge. Beautiful colors!

Patti