https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Monday, July 7, 2014

PTI's MIM #171 Pop Up Die Cuts with Betsy


My card for MIM .  Click to play along.
PTI's Doodlie Do, Embellished Elegance in Simply Chartreuse, Raspberry Fizz, Hibiscus Burst, Harvest Gold and Hawaiian Shores.
Some clear Wink of Stella in middle of flower and some pink bling.
The flower doesn't work as well as the butterfly because there are no see through parts on it.    I will have to try this with the butterfly.

6 comments:

Marybeth said...

Linda !!!!!!!! This is Gorgeous! Oh my goodness I love your flower and beautiful stamping!

Jill Norwood said...

Lovely card! I hope to try this too! :)

victoria h said...

Love the pop up flower and stamping too

Kim Heggins said...

So fun Linda...you are just one busy bee! I love your pop up flower, so fun.

carol (krillsister) said...

Lovely card. The flower vines around the focal flower are pretty.

Patti said...

What a happy card! : ) I love the colors you selected.

Patti