https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Freshley Made Sketches #145 by Narelle

My card for FMS 
 
I watched a video from Mama Elephant this morning by Nicole Magouirk using vellum and I always forget how much I like that technique.  So decided to use it on this card.
WPlus 9 Coming Up Roses 
PTI's Sweet Blush, Berry Sorbet, Simply Chartreuse and Ripe Avocado
Vellum with Sequins from Impress
Sentiment in Liquid Platinum embossing powder
PTI's No Strings Attached embossed in white
PTI's Framed Out #11
Small flowers on heart from WPlus 9 Fresh Cut Florals

4 comments:

Colleen said...

Pretty card Lin <3

Patti said...

Hi Lin : )

Thank you for the link to a great video! I loved your card so much I knew I had to go watch.

I want to thank you so much for all the wonderful support you gave to me during my 100 cards in 100 days challenge. I wish I could have awarded a prize to everyone : )

It has been a pleasure meeting you : ) I hope to see you and your wonderful creations often in blogland!

Patti

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful Linda, I love all the pink!

Karren said...

This is so soft and pretty! I love those roses. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.