https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Festive Friday #36

My card for Festive Friday 
PTI's No Strings Attached & Polka Dot Parade #9, Penny Black A Wish for Peace & A Bright Tomorrow
 embossed in Liquid Platinum
I had embossed a small tree from Penny Black's stamp set but it didn't turn out good, so I had to improvise so that I didn't have to start over again.
Die cut the tree from white and DCWV Glitzy Glitter paper
PTI's Shimmer paper in yellow.
It looks prettier in real life.

3 comments:

Ardyth said...

So pretty! I love the sparkly layers of the tree and the idea of wrapping up a wish for peace - the perfect Christmas gift! So glad you joined us at Festive Friday!

Geri said...

Way to be creative, Linda…never would have known you had 'tree issues'!;) It all turned out beautiful! So great to see you back with us!!!

Kim Heggins said...

Fabulous card Linda...I love all the gold and how you used no strings attached. So sweet.