https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Tag You're It with Guest Designer Virginia Lu

  
Join in the first challenge for Tag You're It
 
I basically used the same colors as she did and made a thanks tag.
PTI's, Embellished Elegance stamp set with Spring Moss, Orange Zest and Terracotta Tile
and Mememto's Bahama Blue
PTI's Half and Half dies folded in to.
I continued the pattern over the entire tag so it also shows up on the back.

12 comments:

Colleen said...

Awesome tag Lin

Kim Heggins said...

Linda...these are fabulous and so sweet. I love your beautiful floral design...hope you and your family had a wonderful holiday!

Marybeth said...

Love this Linda and I love that it opens. Beautiful stamping on both sides. Thanks for joining us at Tag You're It!

Darnell said...

I love how the tag is folded and the pattern continues on the back! How fun is that? These are great, Lin! I'm really sorry I haven't been around in a while! I've sort of been chasing my tail a bit!! I'll be gone next week, but after that I hope to get back to normal ... well to a routine!! Hugs, Darnell

Tracey McNeely said...

Linda this is so beautiful I love the continuing pattern! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Tag You`re It!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, these are beautiful! Wonderful take on Virginia's tag!

Taunya Butler said...

You did a beautiful job!! Very well done!! Like that you used the same color scheme as Virginia!!

Karin Åkesdotter said...

What a beautiful take on V's tags! So pretty!
Thanks for playing with us at Tag you're it. Hugs, Karin

donna mikasa said...

Wonderful take on Virginia's tag! I love the fold over design!
Thanks for joining us at Tag You're It!

Angie said...

Lovely tags!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Linda, so delicate and lovely!!!!

Lisa Arana said...

Love that folded tag and the simple flower design is sweet.