https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Seize the Sketch by Lori Turner

My card for Seize the Sketch
My best friend, Colleen was up this Memorial weekend for a volleyball tournament for her two granddaughters, so she was able to extend her visit and spend the rest of the week with me.  She brought me my birthday present which is quite early, not until June but we both couldn't wait so I opened it.
This is the stamp set she gave me. MFT Forget Me Not.  Also, a MFT Spring Flowers stencil and some Liquid Platinum Embossing Powder.  What  fun birthday presents.  Couldn't wait to use it.  We are having fun stamping away. 
PTI's Simply Chartreuse, and Tropical Teal cardstock
Fresh Ink, Pigment Ink - Pool from Impress
Darice Diagonal Stripes
Lil Inkers Stitched Rectangles


5 comments:

Lesley said...

Wow! Lucky girl and love what you did with this stamp! Beautiful card! Have fun crafting!

Darnell said...

Gorge, Lin!! Colleen is the kind of bestie any girl would love!! And it works both ways! Hugs, Darnell

Rose said...

awesome gift!!! and such a beautiful card :) Thanks for joining us on Seize the Sketch!!

Marybeth said...

Sounds like fun,we used to always play volley ball at my mom and dads when ever we got together.
Your card is gorgeous Linda! You and Colleen are so lucky to have such a long lasting friendship. Thanks for joining us at Seize The Sketch!

Lori said...

So pretty! Love the bright colors of the flowers against all the white space. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch!