https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

OLCC Day 8 - Laura Bassen's technique - Using a stencil guide to paint

My card using Laura's technique.  I did not use a die but actually already had a stencil from MFT, Peaceful Wildflowers,
Watercolors on PTI's Melon Berry cardstock and pattern paper and Edger Die
3 little pearls.  Like Laura I don't always know where to put the pearls, except that most of the time I am usually trying to cover up a mark which is the case with this one.
Unfortunately, this card will be sent to a former co-worker of mine whose wife passed away suddenly yesterday.  They are in their 50's, much too young....


1 comment:

Darnell said...

It's very hard to say which card is a favorite from your excellent watercolor homework, Lin, but this one really took my breath away and had me staring for long minutes! I just love it!! Hugs, Darnell