https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Thursday, May 8, 2014

OLCC - Day 3 - Kristina's Technique

This is Day 3 Kristina's Card which was fine until I stamped the sentiment crooked.  Grrr, hate when that happens, so had to put a banner over it to cover it up.
I thought of using this stamp set when I first  saw the technique, then decided to try a bunch of other stamps that didn't work.  Went back to this one and I think it is the perfect set for this watercolor method.
PTI's Life, using Marvy Brush Markers and dabbing water on them.


3 comments:

Kathryn A said...

Beautiful! And your sentiment looks perfectly straight to me!

Colleen said...

Life is a wonderful set to stamp this with watercolor...it turned out fantastic. another great sympathy card, Lin!

Cheryl said...

I love purple! Beautiful sympathy card.