https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Saturday, May 10, 2014

OLCC - Day 6 - Basic Water Coloring - Jean Manis Technique

This doesn't even come close to Jean's but I'm happy with it for a first attempt.  I want to try this again and fine a stem that is not solid and attempt these flowers again.  And I forgot to wet the background first before I put the color on.  I remembered when I was almost done.  So a lot to improve on.
Clearly Besotted - Remember
Distress Inks, Spun Sugar, Picked Raspberry, Seedless Preserve and Mowed Lawn
PTI's Spring Rain for background
Sentiment from MFT Springtime Wishes.

 

5 comments:

jasann said...

love your card, Linda, it is a clean look!!!

craftytreen said...

so so pretty. love your pinks. background is beautiful. really lovely card. thanks for sharing it with us.

Colleen said...

Beautiful card...great stamp to use.

Cheryl said...

Very Pretty! I think you have done well! We are our worst critics! Thank you for sharing!

Marybeth said...

Your first attempt is stunning! I really should have taken this class. You should love this card too:) Happy Mothers day Linda