https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Saturday, March 18, 2017

Seize the Birthday - Black & White & One More Color

Starting to be able to play in my craft room a little more each day.  Here is a great challenge for
"Black and White and One More Color"  
This is a technique that I saw on Gina K  stamp TV.  I have used this before but like everything else seem to have forgotten about it.
Using Prisma pencils and then a blending solution to blend the color.  
I used Mulberry and Altenew's Spring Daisy 
 
 Thanks for stopping by.


5 comments:

Sara P said...

I am always forgetting about stamps I have too! Love how this one turned out.

Marcia Hill said...

LOVE how this card turned out Lin! The coloring is just beautiful and the simplicity of this card makes it FABULOUS! Lovely, lovely card my friend and so happy to hear the healing is going well!! :0)

Aileen said...

Beautiful card Linda love how you have coloured these flowers.

Colleen said...

This is awesome, Lin...Love how you colored those flowers and thank you for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

shirley-bee said...

Oh, so pretty! Thanks so much for playing along at Seize The Birthday :)